Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Introducing Pengy!

Photo by Mallory's mom

Hello Everybody!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  I'd like you to meet Pengy the Penguin, my favorite Pillow Pet and my blog's mascot.  She thinks she's a person who can do everything we can.  When I come home from school, I can often find her in unusual places getting into mischief.


Photo by Mallory's mom

Today, I found her in my sister's room practicing some dance moves.  Pengy looks like a ballet dancing movie star!  She even took the microphone to sing a pop song for me.  She's the most entertaining penguin around!

Pengy also loves iced chocolate (instead of hot chocolate) and ice cold baths.  Her favorite candy is Swedish Fish.

Can you guess what Pengy's favorite movie is?

Do you have a favorite Pillow Pet or stuffed animal?  Please describe it to me.

Do you ever feel like your toys come to life when you're not around?  If so, what do you think they do?







3 comments:

  1. Dear Mallory,

    Thank you for introducing us to your mascot, Pengy. Is his favorite movie Mr Poppins Penguins? Do you also like to dance just like Pengy?

    I think it is fantastic that you have a great imagination. Perhaps you can write a story about what Pengy does all days when you are at school.

    From,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pengy,

    You're so cute, Pengy, because your wardrobe is adorable!

    I think I know your favorite movie: Happy Feet because the penguins dance like you.

    I do have a favorite stuffed animal which is a little tiny dog named Scraps. Scraps likes to watch dog movies like Snow Buddies.

    I think my toys come to life because sometimes when I see them, they are on the couch.

    What kind of dance do you like to do?

    Your animal lover,
    Ryann

    ReplyDelete